Vibrations of all kinds surround us. The rate of vibrations plays a vital role in the universe, as these ultra-fine particles help us understand each other’s emotions and thoughts. Suppose you’re curious about energy vibrations between people. In that case, the following guide will help you understand energy, how it functions in the world around you, and how you can harness power for the greater good in your own life.
To understand energy vibrations, it’s helpful to understand what energy itself is. As Healthline explains, all beings are living energy fields. Your body itself is made up of energy-producing particles, and they are in constant motion.
Along with everyone and everything else in the universe, you vibrate and create energy just by being. These energy vibrations exist on a nanoscale — smaller than 1/1000th the diameter of one strand of a human hair — and generate electromagnetic energy waves, adds Healthline.
It’s not that strange, then, to think that energy vibrations are happening between people at all times, too. If you have ever had the experience of feeling either uncomfortable or at ease around someone you just met, then you have experienced energy vibrations between people.
We all have our unique energy vibrations, and the same goes for others. When we meet someone new, our energy levels tend to rise or fall depending on how compatible we are with them. If you feel like there is intense energy between you and another person, then it could mean that there is a strong attraction between you two.
You may also feel intense energy when you meet someone who has similar interests as yours or when you’re around someone who shares similar values as your own. This usually happens because these things are important to us, and so our energy levels rise when we find others who share these interests and values.
Likewise, when you feel love for someone or something, your energy vibrates highly. When you feel anger or resentment towards someone or something, your energy vibrates at a much lower frequency. The fascinating thing about this phenomenon is that your body sends out these vibrations unconsciously.
When you get a good feeling from someone, you’re subconsciously picking up on the positive energy vibrations they’re putting out. When you share this vibrational energy with someone else, you may experience numerous benefits:
- A feeling of connection. You feel like there’s an invisible thread connecting you with this person.
- A sense of ease. You feel relaxed and comfortable around this person. You also don’t worry about what to say or how to act around them.
- An increased ability to communicate clearly and effectively. The right words seem to flow easily when speaking with this person.
- Improved productivity and efficiency with shared projects. You get more done in less time when working on projects together because you don’t have to waste time explaining things repeatedly; you both “get it.”
- More fun! Being around positive people makes everything more enjoyable — whether going out for a meal or watching TV together at home. That’s why it’s so important to surround yourself with people whose energy vibes with your own.
Keeping your energy vibration high may also have physiological benefits and improve your feeling of energy vibrations in the body. Electromagnetic, sound, light, and other vibrations may help promote healing and growth in the body.
If you’re looking for ways to raise your vibration — and thereby generate higher pulses between yourself and others — there are many different strategies you can try:
- Be aware of your thoughts. This is the most important thing you can do because what you think about is what you will focus on. If you have an idea, you have already attracted it into your life. So, if you are thinking negative thoughts, then your brain will continue searching for ways to make those thoughts accurate; in other words, you’ll attract negative situations and people into your life. Be vigilant with your thoughts, and realize that when you change the way you think, it will change the way you feel and how things happen in your life.
- Practice gratitude at least once a day. When you are grateful for what you have in your life, you raise your vibration by focusing on the positives. Gratitude is one of the best ways to increase your vibration because it makes you appreciate everything going well instead of focusing on what’s wrong or what you don’t have yet.
- Meditate and practice mindfulness. This is the easiest way to bring yourself into the present moment. Slowing down, breathing, and still helping you connect with your higher self and let go of any negative emotions or thoughts that may hold you back.
- Do something kind for another person or animal every day. You don’t have to save the world or have a huge impact; it could be as simple as complimenting someone or holding the door for someone at the grocery store. Even if it’s just smiling at someone in line at Starbucks, giving them a friendly wave, or thanking them for their service, these small acts can generate higher-vibe energy between people.
A person’s energy reflects the thoughts, feelings, and emotions that they are experiencing. Some people send out more positive energy than negative, and others do the opposite. It is essential to learn how to recognize these energy vibrations between people to remember when you are being negatively affected by another person. If you pay attention to these negative vibrations rather than repress them subconsciously, you can be empowered to choose how to respond. You can also make a more significant effort to seek out people who vibrate at a higher frequency — and surround yourself with their positive energy.